- How to force Google to recrawl your website
If you have launched a new website, updated a single page on your existing domain, or altered many pages and/or the structure of your site, you will likely want Google to display your latest content in its SERPs.
- How to integrate SEO into the translation process to maximize global success
When expanding internationally, there is a common misconception that SEO, and in particular technical SEO, should be done once the website has been built.
- Six Hreflang tag pitfalls to watch out for on e-commerce websites
When taking a website international, one of the most important technical SEO elements to get right is the Hreflang tag. When you ... read more
- SEO basics: The top 8 mistakes that rookies (and new businesses) make
By being keenly aware of specific pitfalls that new businesses and SEO rookies can fall into when attempting to optimize their site and their content, you can steer clear of the most common mistakes and oversights, implement best practices, and fast track your search visibility success. Here are eight missteps you’ll want to avoid.
- Shady competitors’ tactics and how to beat them: negative marketing resources
While the web has offered the businesses the huge number of new marketing opportunities, it has also brought an increased insecurity. Ann Smarty considers five ways to beat shady competitors' tactics.
- 14 essential WordPress plugins to improve SEO
SEO is often a long and convoluted process which takes time, dedication and expertise. Therefore, anything that can simplify or speed up aspects of a campaign are welcome additions. If your website is hosted on a Wordpress CMS, then you are fortunate enough to have access to a plethora of handy plugins. Here are the 14 plugins we think are must-haves for SEO.
- What to do about competitors bidding on your brand terms in paid search
Finding a competitor in position 1 for your brand terms can be frustrating. If this happens to you, here is what you can do.
- ICO marketing in 2018: from SEO to PPC
In an increasingly competitive and regulated world, how to market an ICO will be the difference between success and failure.
- The state of HTTPS in 2018: Why should you migrate?
People rarely take SEO recommendations seriously, especially when there are no direct repercussions of not following them. So, when in 2014 Google recommended that all websites should migrate to HTTPS, few website owners took it as a direct instruction. Fast-forward to 2018, however, and things are looking very different. So what is the state of HTTPS in 2018, and why should you migrate?
- Getting started with Accelerated Mobile Pages: 5 helpful guides
The Accelerated Mobile Pages framework gives web developers the means to optimize their sites for faster, cleaner, and more efficient delivery on mobile. If you haven't yet implemented it, however, here are 5 useful guides for getting started, covering the basics and new opportunities for using the framework in 2018.
About (Web Search)